Black Pudding Gaiters, an awful name that came about after much pondering over what the heck to blog about!
The aim of the blog is to provide a few thoughts on travel, hikes and the occasional gear review.
We will be adding descriptions and GPX downloads for walks and occasional bike rides , gear reviews, travel guides and details of the ongoing mission to produce the perfect black pudding!
Recent additions include:
- Camping – trips to Llandegla, Bryneglwys, Snowdonia and most popular post so far, the Half Man Half Biscuit gig near Castleton There’s also the far less popular 2022 Half Man Half Biscuit gig in Castleton!
- Holidays – a football tournament in Mallorca and walking trip to Kranjska Gora, Slovenia and a mini tour of Italy.
- Reviews of four tents; MSR Elixir, Coleman, Robens and Wild Country, and what to replace my trusty ViewRanger app with.
- Walks around Wirral and Cheshire.
- Something slightly different, a track day with an Abarth 124
Follow us on twitter @BlackPudGaiter